Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: litigation, landlord and tenant law, creditors’ and debtors’ rights, business law, homeowners’ association law, real estate transactions and criminal law.
Trey is an active leader in the Gwinnett County Bar Association, serving as the Section Chair of the Gwinnett County Bar Association's Younger Lawyers Section. Trey associates with other Attorneys to assist his client's needs in other areas of law. By working with the network of Attorneys he associates with, Trey has handled cases in many other areas of law, including Divorce, Workman's Compensation claims, Personal Injury, and others.
Recent Client Results
- LANDLORD & TENANT - We represented a Landlord in a dispossessory hearing and won a complete judgment for the Landlord, including a judgment against the tenants for nearly $2400 in attorney's fees.
- LANDLORD & TENANT - We represented a Landlord in a dispossessory appeal in State Court. After we defeated the tenant's appeal in State Court we were also able to have their Appeal to the Georgia Court of Appeals summarily dismissed because they did not follow the proper filing procedures.- LANDLORD & TENANT
- We recently represented a Tenant in a dispossessory hearing and were able to negotiate a settlement with the Landlord that prevented the necessity of a court hearing.
- WILLS, TRUSTS & PROBATE - We utilize advanced questionnaires and specialized reference materials and software to create completely customized estate plans for each client's particular wishes and circumstances. Each client receives not only a Will, but also (if they desire) a Durable Power of Attorney, A Living Will and/or a Healthcare Power of Attorney at no extra charge.
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE - We have successfully represented numerous clients charged with crimes, achieving great results. In some cases we were able to get the charges dismissed completely. In others, we were able to negotiate plea bargains that reduced the charges and eliminated all or part of the fines and/or jail time.
- COLLECTIONS - We represented a client that was sued by a Creditor for a debt in excess of $10,000. We negotiated a settlement with the creditor that allowed our client to obtain a dismissal of the lawsuit and a full settlement for just less than $1,100, saving our client nearly $9,000.
- COLLECTIONS/HOMEOWNER'S ASSOCIATION (HOA) - We represent a Homeowner's Association that was owed over $15,000 in past due fees. We were able to collect thousands of dollars in less than thirty days by simply writing attorney letters to the debtors, and will seek the remaining balance by filing suit for no fee until we collect.
- EMPLOYMENT – We obtained a monetary settlement for our client from their former employer. After our client had been fired, we filed an EEOC claim against their former employer for sexual harassment.
- EMPLOYMENT - We negotiated with an employer that fired an employee for "misconduct" and were able to persuade the employer to agree to allow the employee to obtain unemployment money, even after the employer had successfully defeated the employee's unemployment claim at the Georgia Department of Labor.